Important Safety Tips and Guidelines for Baby Strollers
When choosing a stroller, there is no question of compromising on safety. A baby will be born and parents will invest in a stroller. This is essential but did you know that a stroller must meet several requirements?
It must be strong, safe, comfortable and in compliance with safety standards for various countries as deem fit for a child. Our baby stroller reviews also stated, they should be light, strong and practical for parents.
As safe as these devices might look, new report indicates at least 2 kids are injured in these strollers every hour in just USA alone and when these injuries occur, they could be quite severe.
Baby strollers are delivered with manuals and guides detailing some level of safety guidelines but these documents are not sufficient and do not provide first hand tips on how to protect your kids while using a baby stroller.
We put together some documented safety guides and howto to continuously ensure baby safety while using the stroller.
(Newest Articles Listed First)
- How to prevent baby’s exposure to pollution while in strollers – Baby strollers increases the chance of a baby being exposed to carbon-monoxide from the exhaust of automobiles. Parents need to be aware of this and how to avoid this hazard.
- 5 Precautions using Pushchair strollers in a city – Pushchair strollers are super-light and very useful. A popular stroller to spot with mom in a city. As it applies to every stroller, city population and traffic increases the chance of accident when using a baby stroller.
- 10 steps to baby stroller safety – These are 10 actionable steps to ensure safety of your baby when using a stroller. An updated guide into our previous similar article.
- 8 Important tips to baby stroller safety – Parents cannot do enough to protect their kids in a stroller. Beyond watching your baby all smiles in a stroller, understanding key indications of discomfort or harm is also essential.
- Safety of baby strollers and prams – As discussed in our baby stroller selection guides, there are safety features that comes with these items and needs to be given priority. Prams and stroller safety should be top of mind for parents buying these items.